Test Applications & Info
Test Applications and Guidelines
(Note: applications are due no later than 3 weeks prior to test date)
You may apply for a test session using the online registration system (preferred) or by mailing in your application.
Instructions to Use IJS Credit in lieu of testing
1. Fill out the appropriate Test Application Form
2. Attach the TEST CREDIT PACKET (protocol, results sheet, and test credit skater report) along with coach approval and a $20 processing fee
3. Send to Patt Martin at the address listed on the form. Please allow 3 weeks for processing.
Please see the the online registration system for test dates.
Peninsula SC Test Session Guidelines
· Peninsula SC members (home club – first priority & associate- second priority) will be given priority on all test sessions up to 3 weeks before the testing date. At the 3 week deadline, applications by non-home club member applications will be added to the schedule as time permits.
· Non-home club members must provide permission from their club.
· Test applicants who are not Peninsula home club or associate members must include a $30 guest fee per application.
· All MIF tests will be scheduled after all dance tests at dance test sessions. No FS tests will be permitted on a dance test session (with the exception of the August RWC test due to USFS qualifications cutoff).
· Any cancellations or special requests must be made 14 days prior to the test date. Any cancellations for any reason received after this time will result in the skater forfeiting their test fees. Any skater who forfeits their test fees must resubmit a test application and new payment to be re-scheduled for a future session.
· No refunds for contingent tests not taken (tests that require passing one test before eligible to take another test) that are scheduled on the same test session.
· Online registration is preferred and is available at - http://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=53. Application by mail is available using the form available on the Peninsula Skating Club website. No testing requests will be accepted via email. No spaces will be held on a test session without an application and payment.
San Jose Test Chairs:
Singles & Pairs
Fremont Test Chair:
Redwood City Test Chair:
Freestyle & Dance